My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

bukumuka



Sorry, but I'm in an extremely bad mood.

Warning: They following text is filled with profanity and if you don't wanna see Arty's innocence be tainted, please don't need scroll down. You can scold me all you want for being childish and immature, but fuck you. It's my blog. I can blog about anything I want. A bad day deserves a bad post.

Topic of the day!

FACEBOOK

..also known as Fuckbook.

As you can see in the picture above, I was rewarded by Fuckbook a true badge of courage..

..for nothing I've done wrong.

On what basis do I say that? Let's see.

1) I don't fucking go around simply adding people.

Well, it's fucking true. Do you see me adding people I don't know? NOPE. I know 98% of all the people on my Fuckbook friend's list. AND, why the fuck don't you give the fucking warning to fucking people who go around adding people like, Bacca Chew, Jackie Phua or Roger Chan?

That and isn't the whole fucking point of Fuckbook is to meet and connect with old friends, meet new people from different networks. So, now basically I'm not even allowed to view the wall-to-wall of my close friends?! Fuck you, Fuckbook.

2) I've done nothing wrong whatsoever and annoyed other people.

At least, not that I know of. Well, if you were annoyed by me, please accept my sincerest apology. But if the problem is coming from Fuckbook that just can't fucking handle all my online activities, I'm gonna quit. Yes, you heard me. Arthur Chia is gonna cut off his main source of attention and commit suicide due to that. So my mom can sue Fuckbook for causing depression and thus leading to my death.

3) I've been using Facebook as a memory holder.

Everything I do is usually centred around Fuckbook. My picture albums, all my friends that I'll probably never see for a few years. Yes, it's because I use Fuckbook as a place to socialize and keep in touch with all my distant friends that flew off to many different places in the world, and you have to fucking try to limit my activity.

I was so pissed off at first, cause I first received the warning when I viewed Mei Jin's and Naveena's Wall-to-wall. Then the second time when I viewed Jo and Carol's Wall-to-wall at Carol's request. It's kinda stupid, but what's wrong with reading people's Wall-to-walls? Give me one reason why I shouldn't.

Apart from that, I have also uploaded TONNES of pictures on Facebook, and I've just reached 1,000 pictures of myself just on Sunday. And none of them have an indecent motives, and most of them albums have at least 200+ comments.



4) Halfway typing through this,

I've realized that there's no point in doing this crap. But I guess I should vent my anger once in a while. I'm fine already. I just won't be logging on to Facebook for a while.
Evidently.

I'm chilled now, don't worry. Now I'm gonna try socializing without Facebook and see where it takes me. Wish me luck. :)


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)