My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

tweet

I'm finally on Twitter! :P

In my opinion, I think it's like Facebook, just minus everything else but the Status Updates haha.

So, if I haven't blogged about for a week, I'd most probably update it on Twitter, cause it's just so.. Simple. It's like blogging on the go, minus all the hooblah and annoyances that just puts you off from blogging on your mobile phone.

Like all attention deprived people socialites do,

Follow me on Twiter.
@arthurchia


- - -


You know, guy camwhores are going to take over the world sooner or later, it's just a matter of time. So, if YOU are a guy, and haven't camwhored before, I recommend you to pick up that camera, point it at yourself, and shoot away!

It's been a while AGES since I've really blogged about anything. And today, I shall blog about..

Nothing.

(I did promise I'll blog about guy camwhores,
but we'll leave that for next time.)

Haha, jokes.

I actually need some advice on whether or not I should get a DSLR. Right now, I'm still using my brother's Point and Shoot, the Sony DSC-W1 which I've been using almost everyday for almost anything and everything, be it taking pictures for a club outing or just camwhoring in general.

I gave some thoughts on getting a DSLR because I want to improve the quality of my pictures, that and I do love photography. The DSC-W1 is dying. It still takes pretty pictures, no doubt, it's a semi-manual after all. It's aging, like a old man growing into old age with his equally-old-if-not-older wife. 5 years and still going strong. I wub you, camera. :P


The point here is that, I need some advice on which DSLR to get. For now, I've set my mind on the Nikon D5000.
Cause it's pweetty and has a nice kit lens. :)

My budget would be around RM2000 - RM3000, so do help me, photo-people like, Saunder, Young and Zong Yuan. :)

It is, after all, my belated SPM gift which I never received. This may make me sound very bratty and all, yes, I deserve a gift for the work I've put in to get my results for SPM. :P

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)