My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, June 22, 2009

conference

8am, just before the TCSHMUN conference yesterday.

It'd been a long weekend. I met interesting people once again. Model United Nations conferences are like the best place to meet REALLY interesting people. Sort of regretted admining but it was fun, so it's alright. (Plus, I won Nicest Admin award) :D :D :D

That happened during the whole weekend. Not to mention I also watched Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard presented by T4YP 2009. It was good. Really good. Deserved a well-deserved deserving standing ovation. :P Made my weekend like super good. When I came back, I was smiling giler and I even sounded nicer on MSN.

Rehearsals was great too, yesterday. It was Father's Day.



Anyways, rehearsals are fun. Happy, lite mood during rehearsals yesterday. 'twas great. Liked it real good haha. :)

I downloaded Season 7 of Family Guy just yesterday. IT'S SO FUNNY HAHA. Finishing episode 11 soon. Haha. 5 more to go. :P

Anybody wants it can get it from me. Only 2.73GB. Pass me your thumbdrive or an external hard drive. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)