My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

think


In exactly 13 hours, our Thinking Skills 1 paper will start. And after an hour and half of terribly unthoughtful questions, we'll NOT be having a 15 minute break in between as it's used for collecting papers and distributing Thinking Skills 2 in the same cold, stuffed hall. :O

..

And I haven't started studying for Thinking Skills yet. I'M SO DEAD. Shit. Well, I sorta know what I'm supposed to do and what not, but I'd better be on the right track, eh? :O

Can't wait for Maths tomorrow and see how badly I'll screw up haha. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi this is madan.... dont take any thing serious....and i am new to blogging .. i added u in my blog roll...please add me in ur blog roll
and
my url is madankumar786.wordpress.com

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)