My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

ubran

Me and Afiq from SCASFT

The Tree Huggers Club of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas is organizing a jogathon to raise funds for the Spastic Children's Association of Selangor and Federal Territory (SCASFT). Jog For Hope is to be held on 19th July 2009 at Taylor's College Sri Hartamas. For more information, please visit the official site.

Please do spread this event around, registration would be open from 1st of July to the 15th of July. :)

Do your part and put a leg forward for charity. :D

- -


Taken from my Flickr - ArtyChia

Moving on, I'm going for Urbanscapes later! Please, SMS me or give me a call cause I'll be going by myself. :O Well, not really, but semi-by-myself. xD

Can't wait, can't wait! :P

I should be Twitting throughout the entire event, so watch out my Twitter wall! :)

- Edit - I decided not to. :P - End Edit -

Follow me on Twiter.
@arthurchia


I'm tired. Rehearsals was okay, a bit sweaty today, stuffy and all. Probably due to the rain and what not. My body became a bit stiff and I'm short of breath. No idea why too. :O

But I went to Caltex to have bonding time! It was strange. Edmund's scary. I don't like scary people. :O

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)