My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

hell

Sir Brownie the Second. :)

I'm sowee for the things I've said on Tuesday. Really am. :D

'twas in a bad mood cause this week's my exam week. And so, I was stressed and pressured by my mom getting good results, so I broke down and cursed. Yeap, so true. :)

Therefore, I'm back on Facebook. :3

I've stopped using Facebook for two days after Tuesday and it sure was hell for me. Anyways, I logged in and found out that I had 3 friend requests and others and 77 notifications. HAHA.

I'm too attention deprived. XD

- -

This post marks the 400th post on my blog! :)

And what makes this post even greater is that my semester exams ended just yesterday! Woot! And to celebrate the end of my semester exams, I went for the Grand Piano Gala Concert organized by the Persatuan Chopin Malaysia. And to celebrate the SUPER AWESOME concert, I went out with Matthew James + friends and watched Drag Me To Hell. And to celebrate all that.. Here comes this post. :P

It's the blogger's block cycle, really. HAHA. xD

OH, I BOUGHT SIMS 3 TO CELEBRATE AS WELL. :D

Anyways, moving on.

- -

Grand Piano Gala Concert

The stage.

It was a really fantastic way of ending my semester exams and making the beginning our A Level's holidays. It's so awesome that I think everybody should've went for it. I mean, even if you're not a fan of classical music, you'd love this anyway.

That's how awesome it was.

My date for the night:

May Jean, close friend extraordinaire. :P

There were many aspects of the show that caught my attention. Especially the one where the 4 pianists did a bit of Classical comedy. HAHA, that was awesome. Stopping halfway through the song and doing something hilarious. Like, there was this part when the guy on the first piano stood up halfway and did the peace sign, then the drama continues from there. :D

Rawrzors. A lot of the songs are pretty well-known, apart from the occasional few. 7 out of 12 songs are my favourite pieces and zomg, I'm just happy that I got to go for this performance. Too great to miss out on. :D

Enjoyed myself in general, so I'm quite happy. :P

- -

OUting with Matt

Drag Me To Hell!

.. that was the title of the movie that we watched today. I'm not gonna list down the names of the people who went cause that just takes too much time and effort which I currently do not have, as I'm tired and not in a very good mood, (which I blame the world for. And my camera).

I took 100 pictures just from the outing and 50 more for the Gala concert. Officially, I'm known as the Photographer or camwhorer. Apparently, every time people go out with me, they'd sure have at least a picture of them somewhere with me.

Sigh. Horrible. HAHA.

ANYWAYS, Drag Me To Hell was so bloody thrilling haha. I don't think it can be qualified as a horror movie haha. My friends were all laughing and I was just cringing up in a ball in my seat.

For 99% during the movie, I was either:
1) screaming,
2) shouting,
3) shutting my eyes with my fingers and using my elbows to close my field of vision of the screen.

Yeah, I'm that much of a coward. Sue me. )':


Plus, I managed to get quite a few nice pictures. And the best of the entire album is this shot.

It's so perfect. No contrast problems, no focus problems, just plain win. :)

That's all really, don't really feel like blogging right now HAHA, maybe next time.

Oh, there's more on Jie Cong's blog.

- -

As for the reason why I'm moody right now?

It's cuse I think I'm ugly.

I'll write about this tomrrow. (If I ever have the time)

G'nite, world. I ♥ you. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)