My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

..crap

Hey guys, I need a favour from all of you.

Just continue reading..

It's nothing big, really. It's just that.. I've been doing some thinking lately and I just thought of something about myself that I really needed you guys to know.

It's not thatserious, but I just needed you guys to know this. This really awful fact about myself that I quite like, yet it's a lot of other people hate.

It's not something I can control. WELL, I can, but I just don't want to. It makes me feel happy. That strange feeling of liberalization though it was never that strict in the first place. (Yeah, I just wanted to feel how it would be like to use that word. xD)

Mm, I think I shouldn't let you guys feel all that suspense, eh?

I think I..


CAMWHORE TOO MUCH! :D

Heh! I'm not sure how that felt for you guys, but.. xD

I should totally be studying for my exams which starts on Monday, eh? I can't really help it. I camwhored for a short half an hour and produced 83 pictures of myself. o.o

..and only five of them are usable. :O

Anyways, I'm planning on starting a survey on Camwhoring Guys so if you'd just keep on reading my blog, I'll be super delighted if you guys did the survey for me. xD

I'll prolly start it right after my exam finishes, which is on the 12th of June. :D :D

kthxbai.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)