My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

accident

R.I.P.
Despair Bun
February 2010 ~ February 2010

1) I got into an accident today. ._.

2) On another note, I haven't been visiting my own blog on a daily basis. I'm so ashamed of myself. Hell, I don't even get one Cbox message a day anymore. =(

3) Maybe I should update more often.

5) Maybe not. D:

6) MATHS TEST TOMORROW.

7) Aiyo, I'm still having sleepless nights. It's not exactly sleepless, but I wake up feeling worse than before going to sleep. D:

8) I'm still emo-ing over that stupid crush thing. WTC! D:

8.1) WTC stands for What The Crap. :)

9) I've been using the emo-face emoticon a lot recently. It's the one that's gonna appear at the end of this line. D:

10) I feel a tad bit happier when I blog with a list. :D

11) MATHS TEST TOMORROW.

- - -

Tonight, marks a new colour of emotions to be understood.

By the way, did you know that screaming into a pillow really loudly really helps letting out your frustration? I feel liberated. Really really liberated. Well, the tears that comes after the shouting needs to be taken care first, of course. :)

I feel as though I can achieve anything as long as I try. I really do. So, I'll bring up the courage and I will do what I need to do to stop this 'madness'. :D
A million and one,
Each vivid and clear.

I struggle to understand what I'm supposed to do, the frustration that I built up for nothing. The answer is simple, yet I made it so complicated. If things weren't supposed to happen, then so be it.
- - - End emo - - -

I'M HAPPY.
ARTHUR IS HAPPY. :)


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)