My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

bokeh

Original bokeh #1. :D

I iz tried new bokeh techniques. Lo and behold!

Failed ♥ bokeh #1.

Failed ♥ bokeh #2.

I need a new lens. I'm aiming for a Nikkor 35mm f/1.8. Original price iz RM900, but maybe I can get it cheaper? :D

If not, I'll just get a 50mm f/1.8. :)

- - -

Hectic week, and I'm still not done with my UCL assignments. Sighh.

- - -

I've been having suicidal thoughts. All because I'm feeling lonely. Kill me please, someone. I'm begging you! D:

It sucks to have a crush on someone. No, seriously. Kill me, please.

I hate crushes.
Kill me, please. ._.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)