My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

posing

I miss my Kaki Blue friends. :)
Shot at The Saffron, Sentul.

- - -

I wanna treat my mom on her birthday. With my first paycheck! :)

Yeah, I haven't used the money I got from Kaki Blue yet. HAHA. :D

(Talking to thin air:) Sorry for the lack of updates. Been one hell of a week HAHA. Or rather, the new year, 2010 has been really bad for me. It's tiring, and stressful.

I'm stressed over the fact that I haven't gotten a single offer from any universities that I applied to.

I'm stressed also because that I have to send three different portfolios to three other universities that JUST requested them. Due date is in four weeks. Wtf. D:

I'm stressed because I'm single and I will be celebrating Single Awareness Day on Valentines Day and CNY. :O

I'm stressed because my parents fought this morning over me. )':

I'm stressed because I'm not asleep even though it's like, 2AM and I'm supposed to wake up at 8.30AM!

I'm stressed because I'm stressing over all the wrong things. HAHA.

Anyways, I was looking through my pictures. This was part of a picture series that we took at Jack's place. Swam, then ate pizza at his apartment. :)

Tripods are so convenient. HAHA. :D

Yes, we were acting. Posing, rather. :D
THIS PICTURE MAKES ME HAPPY.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)