My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

suicide

Mew Mew's profile picture.

I feel like making a Facebook fan page for Mew Mew. That will show just how much I love Mew Mew (and not how much of a Facebook addict I am). Mew Mew is terribly cute, despite being a rescued stray.

I don't know when's her birthday though. Should I know? Does that make me a bad owner? I think I'm a bad pet keeper. I don't take care of her. My brother/ mother does. *bad*

Oh well. :)

- - -

I fruitfully spent eight hours in college today. TCSHMUN Mock Conference. Fail. D:

- - -
Char. :D

- - -

Kill me, I feel like dying. I actually came up with a list of methods to kill myself. Let's see if they work. If all else fails, I'll get Itchy and Scratchy to kill me.

My dad would so kill me for using the word, die, so many times during Chinese New Year. ^^" Oohh! Another method to kill myself! LOL

Arthur's guide to killing yourself

Least painful way of dying: Channel car exhaust into your car and take a nap.

Messiest way of dying: Slitting any artery in your arm. Especially the ones near your elbow or wrist. Death within seconds.

Least messiest way of dying: Eat sleeping pills and never wake up.

Most suffering way of dying: Drowning.

Most painful way of dying: Jumping off a building and landing on concrete/ spikes.

Most sadistic way of dying: Slitting all non-major artery/ veins in your body and wait till you bleed to death.

Saddest way of dying: Seeing your loved ones around you cry and you're paralyzed with a life threatening cancer.

How a musician wants to die: Listen to a badly played violin concerto with horrible piano accompaniment and proceed to take a gun out and shoot self in the head.

How a photographer should kill himself: Use an external flash and blind himself till his eyes start bleeding and wait to die.

How a gamer commits suicide: They don't even have to try.

How computer geeks try not to die: Nourishing self with nearest snack such as but not limited to: Cans of coke, cookies and Corntoz.

How Arthur wants to die: Eat sleeping pills and never wake up.
I should go and buy a carton of 'em sleeping pills now. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)