My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, February 15, 2010

cousins

Shh. We're cousins. :D

1) I had a rather pleasant Chinese New Year up till now. Uncle's open house yesterday and I just got back from my aunt's open house, made a new friend. A guy named Wern Juan. xD

2) I watched Small Big Soldier with my parents and relatives during Valentine's Day night. That movie with Jackie Chan in it. :D

3) I have not started on my portfolio crap yet. I'm not even bothered by it. How laaaaa? I haven't even been replying my e-mails, especially the universities that sent me those e-mails. D: D: D:

4) I had a nice Single Awareness Day yesterday. Ended on a good note. :)

5) I'm going to sleep HAHA. Tired. :D

6) My picture quality is reducing. )';

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)