My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

open

Mew Mew welcomes wealth, too, now! :D

I think I'll go by this new principal of mine:
If you can survive one day without Facebook, you'll probably go through your daily life without having obsessively going to the nearest computer to check your notifications.

Among other online social networking side effects that you can overcome by not logging on to Facebook, you will also be less stalker-ish and actually learn how to socialize with people again. :D

Arthur Chia
I will try it out for a few days, I guess.

I realized that every time I do not get any notifications when I log on to Facebook, I'd be so depressed the entire day. I don't know why I feel that way, and I do not like the feeling at all. So, I'm opting for the above method of not logging on to Facebook which is, literally, a life-sucker.

- - -

Chinese New Year have been great so far, met nice nice people and got nice nice ang paos too. I just got back from my dad's hometown in Parit Jawa, Muar, Johor. :D I slept throughout the entire trip which includes the time I spent at their house as well. I feel bad, but I was just so tired! Can't blame me! HAHA.

The jam coming back to KL was bad as well. Stupid police had to block the entire road just to catch people speeding on the emergency lane. Like, wtf, right? D:

- - -

On a totally different note, I've been trying to reconnect with my friends that I haven't spoke to for a very long while. I seriously blame Facebook for this. No more Facebook. I shall use MSN instead! HAHA.

So, if you wanna catch a movie or anything, I'll try to go out with youuuuuuuuuu. *hint hint*

:3

- - -

Okay, I've got Sky Adventure Club meeting tomorrow at college at 11. I think I'll go earlier to draft ideas for my assignment for the UCL interview. ^^

Mm, I think I'll put up the email I got from them. :D

SHOULD I?

Rawr, anyways, open house tomorrow! Can't wait to see Kelvin again! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)