My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

chinese

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Warm greetings and abundant blessings for a very prosperous and happy Chinese New Year! :D

Yummy yee sang. *chew*

Even Mew Mew is celebrating! :D

Doesn't matter if you're far abroad, technology will bring us together! :D

..and laughter is needed anytime, anywhere, during Chinese New Year.

I hope this will mark the beginning of a very good new year for me. Everything from A2 exams to university applications, I wish everyone luck in everything you do! :)

On another unrelated note, I've been scheduled an interview for UCL next month. I need to bring (1) A portfolio, (2) Five assignments given by them and (3) (hopefully) A good impression. :)

Wish me luck! :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)