My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

bath

Trials are over. *happy face*

That's probably the only reason why I haven't touched my blog for a such a long while, lmao. Yeap, it's not because some dolt decided to spam my cbox with retarded comments but just because I simply don't have the time. :D

For all I know, I'm definitely smarter than the person leaving those comments in my cbox. :)

So, I can't really be bothered about him/ her. :D

Thanks to the random people backing me up. No thanks to the dolt who's insistent on trying to do dunno what to me, heh.

- - -

I'm lazy to blog again, so I'm just gonna write this list down to remind myself of the things that I need to get done by.. sometime soon. *procrastination*

List of Uninteresting Things That's Gonna Happen
1. Finish designing the Graduation Ball poster.
2. I'm saving money for a 50mm f/1.8! Getting it next weekend. :D
3. Stop downloading applications for my iPod. :O
4. Actually start studying for my A2 exams which is in 5 weeks time.
5. Attend SGMUN conference, but I takut clash with my Photography Workshop on the 25th of April. *sigh*
6. I'm watching West Side Story on May 20th! :)
7. Be less annoying to my friends in college. :P
- - -

Four university rejections and four months later,

I got an offer to study at University of Bath! :)
Conditional offer: AAA (A for Physics and Chemistry)
Course: K100 (Architectural Studies)

I'm really happy that I actually got the offer, heh. Since it was the last university that replied me and all I had were rejections from the other universities that I applied to. )':

Oh well. Study hard, do well, get into University of Bath. :D

- - -

Holidays start tomorrow! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)