My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 23, 2010

parting

Meet Mewi Wan Mewobi.

I picked up another kitten from the roadside. :)

..

NAH, I'M JUST JOKING. :D

It's Mew Mew connecting to her dark side. Like they say, everybody has a dark side and all. So I guess this is Mew Mew's dark side. Mewi Wan Mewobi! HAHA. *syiok sendiri*

Exams are coming up in about less than three weeks. I'm supposed to be studying and I'm supposed to be in the 'studying mood' but I'm not. I don't know what will happen to me at this rate. If I don't start studying, there goes my conditional offer from University of Bath. And I can't let that happen. D:

I'm so excited about going to University of Bath! The people I'm gonna meet there. (Hopefully very nice people) The beautiful scenery at one of the most beautiful places in the UK.

The awesome sport facilities that University of Bath has to offer that the Malaysian Sports thingy had an agreement with the UBath to let M'sian athletes to train for the upcoming 2012 Olympics to be held in London which means that I will be able to meet all the famous M'sian athletes!

Yeah, that. xD

BUT my point is that I really need to get myself studying if not I won't even be able to book my plane ticket to London in September. FMLs.

Help?

- - -

I took both the SAM and CAL classes informal shots. :D

I kinda miss my class' photo-taking session last year where I asked my class to wear something blue-ish and all. I was bald back then, so my picture in the yearbook is a bald one. Oh well, what to do right? At least I got RM900 for being bald. HAHA.

I wonder what will happen to us all when we go separate ways and face the chance of not meeting with each other anymore?

But I don't think it will be like that. My college mates are special to me, I guess. We're in a totally different relationship compared to my secondary school mates. It's just different. There's a sense continuity in this. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up in London or somewhere there for a mini-reunion of some sort. :D

I'm trying to be happy here. *tries*

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Karola said...

I understand that you will be exams ;) me too I will have, but the grammar school tests. they are but for me it is very stressful. good luck for you.
I apologize for bad grammar, but I'm Polish and I do not know English well;)

Arthur Chia said...

Hey Karolka! :D

Good luck for your Grammar school tests! :)

Thanks for wishing me good luck haha. I hope you do well and thanks for visiting! :D

Cheers,
Arty. :)

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)