My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, April 19, 2010

trip

Bottom of KLCC.

I had a fun holidays. Not only I was in college during the entire holidays, but I also went to various places in KL on Sunday, the last day of my holidays.

The Photography Club (which I involuntarily revived) had its first trip on Sunday! It was sort of a spontaneous one-week thing. It was also my first time taking the KL Hop On Hop Off bus around town. The best part that it's only RM12 for Malaysian students for an entire day's trip. :)

KLCC again. :D

We met up at about 8.30AM at the Orchestral hall entrance cause that's where the bus stop for the KL Hop On Hop Off is. Then off we go for lots and lots of shutter happy people! :D

Petaling Street.

Tunnel Warp! :D

Started from KLCC - Petaling Street - Walked to Central Market - Lake Gardens - Then back to KLCC! We stopped at lots of places in between, but meh. :)

Fun, but I was worrying about my trial results during the entire day. Sigh.

I FAILED FURTHER MATHS.

- - -

Happae 19th Barfday, Jie Cong! :)

That was the other thing I did the night before Sunday. =P

- - -

Die. Finals in 3 weeks' time. ._.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)