My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sleepy

The flower.

I've got myself a slight fever. Damn it. )':

I came back home a bit earlier today, 4.00PM, which is definitely earlier than my daily return-home time. And I just crashed.

Slept for four hours straight. I was in a semi-conscious sleep where I could think what I want and sort of reminded myself that I shouldn't be sleeping right now. All I remembered was that I was vigorously thinking about finishing my Chem revision paper.

As bad as it sounds, it was actually the best sleep that I had in a very long while. Maybe I'm resisting the sleep too much, I don't know. )':

Tomorrow's Challenge
Since Chung Wye just called me and asked me to take photos for the Administration Staffs and PS2, I shall challenge myself and bring my camera and mount my manual focus 50mm. :D

Shooting the whole day in Manual Focus! :D


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)