My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

priority

Sunday, 25th April 2010.

A day with my 50mm @ Nikon Centre, Berjaya Times Square

About a month ago, I registered myself for a Photo 2 workshop at the Nikon Centre here (Berjaya Times Square). Having read through the syllabus for Photo 2, I decided that it would be (somewhat) beneficial for me if I joined this workshop as I really needed to learn more about depth of field.

Well, the first part of it was about Exposure and controlling your DSLR in Manual Mode. That I already know, but it was fun that I actually learned it formally. *coughselftaughtcough*

Heh, anyways. Pictures from today. :)

I MY 50MM.
Boo cause it's manual focus.

Overexposed by 1/3 f-stop.
Like how I take almost all my pictures. :P

Meet Danny Tung. :D
He uses a D90! *jealous*

Portrait of me taken by Danny.
Sadly my 50mm has no auto-focus. )':

Shooting in shutter priority. I increased the f-stop so the depth of field would be quite far, hence the awesome bokeh at the back. :)

Shooting in shutter priority again. Twist and turn!

Overall-y, I guess my day was fantabulous. Now all I need to do is concentrate on my studies. Tonight, I'll finish up Chem. Yay to that. Then Imma concentrate on Further Maths. :D

TOODLES.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)