My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 30, 2010

talent

Guess whoooooo. :)

I'm a very happy boy today. I played with a Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5 and played more with my 50mm. The 10-24mm is an ultra wide angle lens, like, REALLY wide that kinda wide. xD

I was at college from 7.30AM till 9.30PM. I r super tired right now. Worst part was that I slept at 1AM this morning. *yawns*

Taylor's Got Talent 2010 memang showcased the best of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas. I'm really happy that I went for it instead of studying at home for my very much more important A2 exams. :)

The winners of Taylor's Got Talent 2010, the Korean Club.
50mm, trusty manual focus. :D

Guest band from Malacca (again, as for Earth Hour.)
50mm, trusty manual focus. :D

Other contestants.
Phui Yuk's Tamrom 10 - 24mm f/3.5. Ultra wide angle! :D

Voting for the winner for the top 2 for TGT.
Wide angleeeeeeee.

I've got more pics, but I try to limit myself to 5 pictures per post, so yeah. :)

G'niteeeeeeeee. I really need to sleep. xD

- - -

Oh. I actually had a proper conversation with someone who I've been trying to talk to for a very long time now, since we met in January (someone I likeeee.) *happy* :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)