My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

lens

The box. Look at how smooth the bokeh is! :D

I got my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D. :D

My first non-kit lens lens! :D

I went to a shop in Berjaya Times Square cause the last time I went there, I asked for the price of the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D. RM395.

I paid with cash. :O

Well, I was saving it for a several weeks already, so I guess it was okay. I felt kinda sayang when I handed the guy my money. D:

When I stepped in the shop, I asked the guy behind the counter, "Do you have a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D?"

Then he asked, "Were you recommended from the Nikon centre?"

"Umm, yeah? How much is it?" (Actually no, I wasn't, I was just coming back here from the last time I was there)

"Oh, it's RM420."

Then I looked surprised. My mom, too. My mom was quick with her reply, "The last time we came, you quoted us the price of RM395."

He stunned. xD

- - -

ANYWAYS, my D5000 can't autofocus with this lens, cause the lens is a D AF Nikkor and the D5000 can only autofocus with a AF-S or AF-I CPU lenses only. So sad. But yeah, I'm already getting used to the manual focus.

But heh, the main reason why I bought the 50mm f/1.8D was for;

1) The clarity of images tha is produced, and

2) The awesome bokeh that comes with the f/1.8 aperture size. :D

I'll probably test out the bokeh tonight if my brother wants to bring me out for a night drive. But but, the bokeh in the first pictures shows everything! :D

Here's another picture of Brownie that I took earlier on.

Brownie's eyes are really nice. The clarity. :)

Oh wells, I'll definitely have fun with my new lens. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)