My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

the boring subject.

The boring subject of wha? You know la, the one with lotsa papers, stupid questions and a whole lot of wrong timings.

Exams have been going on these week. Apart from being bombarded with
all those I-don't-know-what-the-hell-are-these questions, I actually felt so relieved after today's last paper, Biology. Only to be told that I'll be having ICT and Bible Knowledge paper tomorrow. Blehh, I totally forgot about those papers for some reason. But Z0MG!1!!1one!1oneone1!! Bible Knowledge is so factual that it's on par with Sejarah. And that's a bad thing because my Sejarah sucks so bad.

Ugh. I can bet with anyone of you that when you're having your exams, especially Computer, Art (Theory), KH, that you'll have like, 20 minutes extra. I just wanna know, what do you guys do after finishing your papers? You can drop teh comment on teh cbox. I'm really curious.


Drew this during BM paper. Bleh, it's all black. The lead is shiny. ignore that. XD.

And CNY was over on Sunday, which is the 15th day of CNY. Also known as Chap Goh Mei. If I'm not mistaken, I think I collected a nice number of RM345. :DD Tree hunggged an farty faive. It's really nice number. And they're all fitted into my favourite red packet. I have no idea who gave the ang pao but mann, it's nice. From Hennessy Cognag. Or something liddat.



Ugh. Some extra pictures. I don't have any good pictures lately. I know, sad right? xD.


Ugh. What guess what's inside?


Tartlets. :DD It's preserved cherries that my cousin hates so much.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)