My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 19, 2007

pixccy.

Blehh. SO! I've been to a lot of places on Saturday and I wanna share my story through pictures! Just cause I can't write anymore doesn't mean I can't tell my story through pictures, right? =))

First off, it's a car brake factory I went to on Saturday. My dear cousin-in-law's factory xD. Yea, he's oldd. xP.


THE POOR LONELY DOG. I wanna play with him. But his red eyes scare me T.T


The OFFICE! O.O''


LOL Air freshener + air conditioner = super funny thing to look at xD


xD I actually laughed at this.


Factory-largeness. It's scary. .______________.


I had lunch at Ms Read's delicious. God, I swear they have the best brownies ever xD.
xD My first time being in Bangsar Village 1. ._. I feel so dumb xD.


Lawl. Bought DVDs and CDs which my mum wanted to pay. XD. RM163.70 in total.
Hey, at least I got the DVDs I always wanted since liek, last year. ;p


Had potluck dinner at JC's house. Bleh, I just love his ceiling light at his staircase.
Shiny, eh? =)


Took this at school today. I was bored! XD
On the left is Chan Jamin. To the right ish Rachel Jiam. =)


I love this pic for some reason. Hey, I was REALLY bored. xD

cheerioseets, arty. xD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)