My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, March 02, 2007

jakes

After receiving comments that my blog is dying, I've decided to add some stuff. Let's say, Jokes Daily, and continuing Fword Friday. XD. Cause I'm losing my blogging sense.

Since today is Friday, and thus commencing Fword Friday. I don't any sketches like I used to, but heck, I have a word. Today's word is.. Readilure. Readiness for Failure. Ahaha. I know it's getting lame. It's not my fault that I'm losing my inspirations and all. MY BLOG ISH BORING. *cries*

"A dummy was at the beach and he saw a wave. What did he do?"
"Changed to his swim trunks and went into the sea?"
"No."
"Ran into the water and splashed the wave?"
"Nuupe."
"Then??"
"He waved back."
".."

I'm sure you guys would know this one. Kay Lee's been telling everybody this joke at CF all the time. Lol.

"Why did the duck cross the road?"
"Because it wanted to go to the other side?"
"Nope."
"Then? Isn't it like the chicken one?"
"Nah, it's because the chicken was on leave."
".. LOL"

Ahaha, I'm getting boring again. As in I'm starting to bore people. :D Nitee.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)