My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

confide.

Bleh. I'm so lazy to type. Cause my blog is dead. Nobody reads it anymore. DIEE, BLOG, DIEEE!

Yesterday was a really long day for me. And it ain't getting better than that. From choir practice, to The Mall, to KLCC, walked for an hour plus plus talking about problems my friend had, and back to The Mall. And headed home. Sadnya aku ni. Why don't you torture me MORE? I NEED MORE TORTURING, YOU HEAR ME!? xDD.

I'm lazy to type right now. Not even in the mood to type. ._. Pictures are worth a thousand and one words. View on, bish.


Choir thingy. Bleh, I swear the parts can kill you! T.T


Bought bday pressie for BLyn.
Ain't IT SOOOO CHUTEE >_<""


Laughed the crap out of myself xD.
One short 'pant' for RM19.90. Woot. *breathes*
Do I pay RM19.90 now? :D


Took my most disgusting shot ever.
10's of tissues wrapped together in a diaper form.
Artistically summore by me XD.

cheerioseets, bishies, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)