My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

fluking'

Pictures OF FOOODDDD - from TGIF, of course :D

I know, I know. It looks disgusting right? XD But it's sooo nice =)
It's garlic bread with some sauce that I know not of and lotsa tomatoes XD.


Fish and chips :D


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese cake. A fattening one at that. XD.


Ugh. Sundae. Freaking nice one. XD

Bleh, enough of pictures. Now to blog. I'm feeling soooo sad right now. I need LOVE. Someone, PASS LOVE TO ME!
*Hugs LOVE*
Gosh, I'm such an effing sadist. I wanna cry man. I just wanna hug somebody until I run out of tears. Oh wait, I already ran out of tears. T.T

I WANNA HUG THIS BEAR:

But it's so tiny.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)