My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

fr.

3rd Much. 2007 BWAHAAHAHA XDDDDDD. Yea, I'm high on boredom. xP.
Anybody wanna guess what I did today? Oh wait, that's the sole reaason why I'm blogging. XD. No? Then what's the purpose of blogging. Online journal? Hell yea!


Yeaa, I drink beer xD. Really!

Let me tell you briefly what had happened to me this morning:
Apart from waking up at 8.30am due to extreme coldness, I had to endure an hour of Physics tuition at 10.00am. At 11 something, the TTP peeps called and told me the class was canceled. Then I used my comp until 4.30 to watch tv. Comp again at 5 until 6. TV at 6 to 7. Dinner. Then now.

Okay, now to go into details :D.
Part ini sangat boring. Read if only you're really bored.

It was freezing cold. I checked my phone.
What the. It's freaking 8.30am.
I need to play o2jam.( Cause o2jam is like, exercise for my fingers to write.)
So I played until 9.25am since my Physics teacher is gonna at 9.30.
*zzz* goes my phone.
It's my Physics teacher, he said he's gonna be late. Dangg, I woke up so early just for him. So I opened up my piano cover and practised for half an hour of super hard Grade 8 piano pieces.


Guess what is this. I'll give you one Ringgit if you can guess.

Skip the morning part, it's so awfully boring. Now the call part.

*Donald duck ringtone*
"Hi, is this Arthur?"
"Yes, speaking."
"Good morning, I would like to inform you that Kenny is very sick today and would be cancelling the class."
*I was like, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu* cause the class is the only thing keeping me from dying of boredom. And no, I don't study. I hate studying.
"Oh okay, thanks."

Woo. Mei Jin added me on MSN. Then then, we chatted for like, half an hour. Then started raining. Collected clothes, then she hilang don't know go where adi XD.

BLARGHHH SEE? MY LIFE IS BORING! >__<"
Anyways, you know there's one type of candy called, Tic Tac? The company that produces these 'Tic Tac's', which is Ferrero_SpA, also produces Ferrero Rocher. Yea.. I ate 10 Ferrero Rochers. XDD. One small box has 16. My mum ate 5, and there's 11 left. I ate 10 and used the wrappers to make a piece of art :D.



I'm bored, not my fault, right? Hmm. Let me see what pics that I haven't uploaded before. *checks*


Ini. Ugh. I think I uploaded this before. Gawd, my group wrote this song during Write-a-song workshop. :D. Use the Happy Birthday tune and sing please. ;p


Threesome. XDD No way! Nah, My shorts, my cousin's butt and one more cousin's jeans. Two girls. One boy. One bed. Muahaha. xD.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)