My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

dfotod


My brother's pet panda. My aunty got it from Shanghai.

I missed out a few pictures and I don't feel like typing. Just gotta dive into my photo collection :D


Took this on the bus on the way to Lumut jetty during the Pangkor Trip last year. A bit sengeted.


Some beach at Pangkor. It's kinda plain. .__.


Turtles. Some dead turtles at that. Lol at some temple on Pangkor Island. xDD


I just like this pic. It makes me feel so.. peaceful. xP Pangkor trip, again. xDDD


This picture reminds me of my semi-depression period during last holidays. XP I WAS SO SAD xDDDD

Blardy blogger damn hard to upload pictures la. Bleh, I'd better go. Tomorrow I need to be in school by 8am. T.T HOLIDAY SUMMORE. XDD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)