My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

tiared.


Ever seen four people cut a baby's hair and costed RM5 RM3 before?

Apparently I feel way better now. For some reason. Life's been good. There's nothing I hoped for but just wanna live it for the sake of my friends. Still, I'm distancing from my old friends and becoming closer to people who I never imagined talking to. Sad lil' me T.T

And if you're wondering why I've neglected this blog, it's because of the upcoming sports' day that's had me do March Past and March Past makes Arty a sad boy. Real sad and tired. Tired. Tired. Tired.

Pictures. I've got nothing better to show you. You, referring to the unknowns of the internet. Ew xD


Rain makes me feel nice. <3 I lub the rain.


Palm.. .. .. .. Tree. I WAS BORED! XD

If you think collecting clothes was easy, guess again.

Zz. I get so tired when I come back from school and collecting the clothes after that makes it even worse.

This week is Passion Week. Tomorrow's Good Friday. And Sunday's Easter Day.
Read the bible. Luke 24 ^^

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)