My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 28, 2008


Me, Char & Dee, my brotherr. Posing lalaz.

My bro and Dee. ♥

My mum had a BBQ party last night. So tired now. LOL. Drank a bit too much. x) Clearly I'm enjoying my holidays a lot. Nyeh, gonna go watch Broadway Parodies Lagi Lah later @ 3pm.

Anyways, I've got tagged by Liss

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Nope, my mum'd kill me. Haha. But I'd love to, though.

2) Describe urself in one word.
Weird. :3

3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Someone who really loves meeee.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yea. It's too dangerous.

5) Does it feel good to love?
I don't know. But prolly yea.

6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Omg fudge you for not caring about me. xD

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
"But it's true! Omg laaaa." is what I say almost everyday LOL.

8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Tried. Didn't effing work. Bish.

9) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Pity. Cause I know how it feels. I've done it so much it's natural to me.

10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Just as long as you don't break their hearts then their fine.


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1) Best place to cry?
It's usually a secret haha. My pillowwww. X)

2) Who do you love the most?
My mommy. But she doesn't like to camwhore with me. T.T

3) Tell us your dream last night?
Haha, I dreamt I watched this whole season of Canto drama. WHICH I DIDN'T.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yea. Immature, I guess. Like, 3 years back. Regrets, regrets.

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
"I don't really like you.. JUST KIDDING!" I felt so hurt lmao.


- - - I'm guessing this is part 3 - - -

The last person -

- You had a beer with?
Andy Yeoh last night. x)

- Went to the movies with?
Dark Knight. Fish and friends. xD

- Talked on the cell phone to?
*checks phone* My brother.

- You hugged?
Ivan. Nyeh. His hugs are truly the bestest.

- You yelled at?
For fun's sake. Last night. My brother. Haha.


In the last week have you -

~Kissed someone?
Nope.

~Danced crazy?
Used to. Until my cracked my heels doing so. LOL.

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
My dad accused me of not bathing at 9pm when I was in school uniform. I JUST WOKE UP! =\

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Get A's for SPM and manage to find a foundation course for Architecture. Hopefully they have it when I come back from NS.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Nipponnnn.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I don't mind LOL.

Are you old fashioned?
Guess so. A bit. I think old-fashioned. xD

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell someone I love that I love that someone. :s

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Family, music, pianoooooo, and hugs. :-X



5 Facts About Me:
1) Weak mentally.
2) Loves the piano.
3) I don't like people who stereotypes me.
4) I live to find love. (for now)
5) I like cute stuffs. x)

5 things that scares me:
1) Cockroaches.
2) Bees.
3) Heights. Like, just scared that I'll fall.
4) Losing my computer. LOL
5) The fact that the world is ending.

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately
12 Variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Mozart
Realise by Colbie Caillat
Sh-Boom! by I-can't-remember.
Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Boom de Yada by Discovery Channel

Things I treasure in My Life
Everything but myself. Sorry God. =\

7 "First Time" in My Life
First time I played the piano was when I was 6.
First time I got a handphone was when I was 12.
First time I bought something unneccessary was when I was 12. Cute stuffs.
First time I found out about nipples was when I was 13. LOL.
First time I cared about myself was when I was 15.
First time I felt happy about getting 5As was when I was 15. x)
First time I cried in public was on the last day of trials. Sejarah paper. 25-9-08


7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
Omg.
What the hell.
A-lahh.
Noooooooo.
Fudge youu. (Var. such as fish, fuch and fridge)
Navvvvvvvvvvv. (and pulling everybody's name longer)
What the.

I TAGGGG -
Yau Hui
Shannen
Mei Jin
YMay
And everyone who still reads my blog. :3

cheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

я считаю: шикарно! а82ч

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)