My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

..bob



My face looks weird. I have huge eyebags and my face is totally unproportional.

Especially my eyes. O.O"

Have you seen how small my eyes can be when it's like SUPER bright? It literally becomes -,-. (It's Arty the Smiley!) Mind you, it's bad enough that I've got such sepet eyes, but I'm actually quite proud of it. But if only my face was a bit less 'meaty' it'd look good, right?

I don't knowww. I should love myself. Liking how I look or the way I do things is like, fundamental. Based on what? You know, God. So I prolly shouldn't get jealous over people's face cause that's probably how I was created to be. Nyeh.

Anyways,
TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF TRIALS!
..is what I would like to say.


I can't, lmao. That means SPM is coming in like, 48 DAYS and I'm totally unprepared. T.T

Okhays, I should totally be studying for History P2 right now. And Biology P3. Both are my worse subjects and it's not a good thing, when both comes in one day. *cries*


That's.. Bob. Found it while studying my Physics. LOL

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)