My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

pictures

Zhuo-Wei and I.
Brenda. :3
Pui Teng. =)
SUPER_NOT_EMO Grace.
Salim Sowwwwwwwwwwwwwed the seeds of the virgin flower.

I ain't pretty.

MCKL 25th Anniversary Dinner. We performed as WMS School Choir. Apparently we rocked everyone including the MCKL singers and dancers. Haha. =)

I've gotten the LBS : Lazy Blogger Syndrome.

1) Lack of blog updates in the past few weeks/months.
2) Not replying cbox messages.
3) Doesn't visit blog everyday.
4) Totally forgets about the blog sometimes.
5) Takes three sleeping pills to awaken the 'Lazy Blogger'
or a tight slap. The latter is preferred.


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)