My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

cigar



Did I tell you I love mirrors? xD

I bought something for my phone's 2nd birthday. RM12.90. T.T

BUT IT'S CUTE, RIGHT? XD

- - -

Anyways, World Left Handers' Day 2008!

I forgot about it this year. I remembered in July. I forgot in August. T.T

Look what I founddd on the World Left Handers' Day website.

David Archuleta

Image descriptionDavid Archuleta is a singer and musician who found fame as the runner up in the hit TV talent show American Idol 7. Archuleta was born in Miami, Florida. His family moved to the Salt Lake Valley, to the city of Sandy, Utah, when Archuleta was six. He currently lives in Murray, Utah, where he is a student at Murray High School. He once suffered partial vocal paralysis but declined risky surgery and has said he feels he is almost fully recovered.

Archuleta started singing at age six, inspired by a Les Misérables video. "That musical is what started all of this," he said. He started performing publicly at age 10 when he participated in the Utah Talent Competition singing "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton; he received a standing ovation and won the Child Division.

At age 11 he made his television debut. He sang "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" on a Jenny Jones show for future Latino stars.

Archuleta won his ticket to the Hollywood final auditions (with a performance of John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change") with the help of idol judge, Randy Jackson, who sang the background "waiting" in the song. (at the SImage descriptionan Diego tryouts held at Qualcomm Stadium July 30 and July 31, 2007.) He was 16 during the Hollywood auditions (where he sang Bryan Adams' "Heaven" and Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" to unanimous praise) and because he was not yet 18, had to attend school while a part of American Idol's seventh season. His parents were there because he was a minor. Archuleta also took advantage of the decision to allow contestants to play musical instruments when he accompanied himself on piano for his performances of "Another Day in Paradise" and "Angels."

In the finale he sang "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me," "In This Moment" and "Imagine." Judge Simon Cowell declared that Archuleta won the evening and even David Cook - a fellow left-hander who ultimately won, thought Archuleta would win: "I have to concede it, the kid came out all three songs and nailed it," said Cook. In the final tally, Archuleta received 44 percent of the votes.

Reasons given by Members with their nominations for him to win:

* He has changed so many lives through his music and just through who he is. He is an amazing, kind-hearted, humble, talented person and he has touched thousands of lives this year, on American Idol, and after. He was runner-up, but is a winner to all of his thousands of fans who love him and appreciate what he does so much.
* David has touched so many people with his beautiful voice and his ability to connect with the audience on American Idol.
* Because he rocks our world! Because he has the best left hand writing I have ever seen!


Angelina Jolie, Barrack Obama, Paul McCartney are all left handers. Happy me. xD

HAPPY belated
WORLD LEFT
HANDERS' DAY!

- - -

Anyways, I 'smoked' a cigar today! :D



Sort of.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)