My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

toiled


Emo pic. LOL.

Let's see, I was sleeping at about 4pm. My bed's beside my bathroom. So.. You know la. xD

I first starting taking pictures of the door frame.

Then I starting pictures of the black space beside it.

When I was bored of the black space, I started on the toilet.

Played with settings, which turned out pretty good, eh?

And added angle.

And I added myself in! xD

Editted in photoshop and tadaa! My new display pics for Facebook, Friendster and MSN!

Blehhhh. x)

Well, I'm a bit bored. Like, seriously bored. And when I'm bored, I brush my teeth with Teeth Whitening Toothpaste. And so, I brush. And brush. And brush. Yet, my teeth still isn't very shiny and white. ._. It's very disappointing. Yes, it really is.

Lmao. Okay. Whatever. I should totally be studying right now. But I'm not! I don't know why I'm not. It hurts.

Owh.

Okay, fine. It doesn't hurt but yes, it does hurt when I get quite low marks for Sejarah. (Actually the only subject I fail is Sejarah aka History) Which is just SO annoying. I hate Sejarah like mad. Like, seriously, why should I study about Islamic history and about Mohammad bin Abdullah which is Nabi Muhammad's real name. Then we've got a lot of Malaysian related stuff, which I kinda like, but there's just too much to remember. ._.

Therefore, I hate studying. I don't know why. I should like it now, if not I'll die during Coll/Uni. GAH. T.T



I PASSED MY GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM! XD


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)