My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

overworked


Auhsome stuffs. xD

I've got a throat infection.

And no, it's not a f♥cking good thing. It hurts. I've got a mild fever and I can't sing anymore!

On a happier note, at least I'm still able to camwhore. xD


I ♥ my phone. xD

- - -


Bleh, I'm supposed to be studying for History tomorrow. Should I? I don't want to. I've got like, 4 more hours before dinner and I'm BORED.

Blog hopping isn't a good thing on a nice day like today, Sunday. Nothing to do.



I miss choir. Last last week's performance at the 2th Anniversary Dinner was awesome. xD

I ♥
our choir.

I ♥
the red choir tie.

I ♥
the people.

I ♥
the camwhores.

I ♥
my friends.


Nyeh. Exams continuing tomorrow, then I've got 12 days of holidays!
Well, they're not really holidays, but a 'study-leave' to study. Pssh. Matthews. xD


I've been emoing lotsa lately. Mostly due to the fact my 'hubby' is cheating on me. Bish. xD But we had a fun convo on MSN. LOL. He's nuts. xD

Anyways, gonna go study History.

I've got Maths P2 and Add Maths P2 tomorrow.

I'm going to try to beat Sue Ann this term and score full marks for Maths. Stupid woman. xD

Add Maths? Let's try for an A. I always get 70. Never 75. I reckon that Phoon hates me, but I don't think so. x)

Good luck to PMR students that'll have their PMR examinations in less than a month!

And us of course, the SPM peeps. Pity us. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

- - Edit - -

|| arty. :: depression is the way to go ||
-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ........................ 8,849
Average per Day ................. 18
Average Visit Length .......... 1:56
This Week ...................... 127

Page Views

Total ....................... 11,475
Average per Day ................. 24
Average per Visit .............. 1.3
This Week ...................... 166

11,475 pageviews! XD

Thanks my bel♥ved friends for supporting me through my ups and downs.
I f♥cking love you all.

I've been cursing too much lately. xD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)