My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

sleep

Librarian Farewell Lunch
Nikko Hotel
29th August 2008

Here are some of the pics. My favourite ones. xD But yea, I've uploaded them both on Facebook and on Friendster.

Facebook Librarian Farewell Lunch Album.

Friendster Librarian Farewell Lunch Album.


Johann and I being friendly. Part 1.


Johann and I being friendly. Part 2.


Johann and I being friendly. Part 3.


My favourite candid pic of the year. Note that I'm the only one looking at the cam while the others aren't. xD


Unofficial group photo. =)


Moving on.



"What Does It Mean To Be.. Malaysian?" finished last Sunday. It was fun! Thank you for all of those who showed up and those who tried to go but couldn't in the end too! xD

I slept at 6am that day. So imagine how tired I am right now. Yes, really. It drags until now. ._. Gonna try to sleep early as I finish up my undone homework. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)