My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 22, 2008

cheeeeese


Nyeh, was camwhoring during dinner last night @ my comp. xD

Bleh, History was hell. I only had 16 questions out of 40 right. Praise me, I know I'm good. LOL. But omg, I think I'm gonna fail my History trial paper, AGAIN. Which is not a good thing. Gonna get screwed by Madam Matthews if I fail. T.T

But Add Maths P2 and Maths P2 was fun, though. I had so much fun doing the questions. Challenging and fun. xD Well, I didn't know how to do one question from Add Maths P2 but it's okay, I guess. Hopefully still can get my A. =)

Physics P2, P3 tomorrow. Gonna start Physics after I bathe. Nyeh, I slept for two hours, PLONKED on my comfy comfy bed and slept until now. Thank God I feel a bit better now, at least I can study.

I've also got Add Maths P1 which I think should be harder than P2 as always. It's bloody Wesley tradition haha.



Cracker with cheese! And some sort of vege. WHICH went well with the crackers + cheese, though it may sound disgusting LOL. Keng Yee said I had a good sense of taste, so everything that seems weird that I eat actually taste nice. ;P

OHH. Pikky brought cheese cake today LOL. Ate one tiny pinch after Add Maths P2 haha. Was awesome. xD

'kay, study. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)