My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

zorbzorb

My current desktop.

Heh, I like it. It looks SO PRETTY. :3

VS and Icons by *heylove - click here
Background by me. xD

- -

Sky Adventure Club TCSH went on another outing today! We went Zorbing!

What exactly IS zorbing?


That's basically it. Giant plastic balls. Worth RM10000 each. xD We, orang-orang manusia ni, masuk kat dalam bola gergasi plastik itu. THENN, we are basically being pushed down by the evil facilitators oh-so-helpful people in yellow shirt. :D

When I first saw it, I was like, sheeeet, waste of RM35 man. I thought it was gonna be a short ride, just row and habis. I even contemplated to even not go for it and don't pay. But heh, boy, I sure was wrong. :D

It was the greatest minute of my life! The adrenaline rush, the exhilaration when you get your head kicked by your ball mate. It was so fun, I wanna do it again! xD But yeah, I'm still dizzy even though I only rolled twice, one dry ball and once wet. :D

That's how nastily huge the ball is. :P

So yeah! We waited in the sun, just for people to take their turns to roll in the huge ass ball. :D I camwhored a bit. :O

Me and Twan. Thanks for the hair clip! xD

Yeah, I needed a hair clip realllllll badly. Had an allergic reaction, my forehead was getting all red and irritable. :O Thanks so much, Twan! xD

Me..
.. and my ballmate, Henry. :D

Henry's a guy from the next class. And a new friend, of course. But still, he's a terribly nice guy haha who has freakishly long legs and torse and not to mention freakishly skinny xD.

And of course, all of these weren't possible if not for our great and wonderful President, Tan Kay Hwa. :D


Yeap, that's Kay. Her legs couldn't reach the leg handles. HEH. XD

Wet ball was seriously fun. xD

Basically what they do is that they pour water into the ball and spin us down the same hill. Water splashes everywhere, you get water up your nasal cavity, you choke and die. Yeap, pretty fun Zorbing is as an activity.
.. And Han Liang. Heh, he has the same angel love thingy shirt as I do! Hah. xD

The rest of the photos are available on Facebook. You can click here as well. :D

And yeah, I'm bored. Lazy to blog about last night! Sorry Jamin. :O

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)