My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

i'm effing crying.

I'm
SAD-ING
Leave me alone.

Whatchu' looking at?

z0mg. Not again. I'm becoming the old self again. I just.. Got nothing to do. I wanna sleep. Sleep forever. My bestie only wants to play games. And nobody on MSN is msging me. I feel lonely. Again. T.T

Maybe I am that type of person who has no friends, no one cares about me. Even my parents argues with me. My personality doesn't suit my surroundings. I'm insensitive in my comments. I talk so much people hate me. And I'm a fucking idiot. I suck in everything. Not to mention I don't even do my homework. Everything I do, I suck in it.

Damn it. I need somebody to tell all this. Somebody that would listen. And I know no one that would. Or at least, even talk to me long enough to even care about what I say. This sucks. I just wanna sleep and forget about all of this.

However, I did something I like today. But sad that the first semester has gone by. The Teen Theatre Program. The pictures that are coming up are from my friends' group. I had no shots from ours, sadly.

Wall-creeping XD.

The girls.

Let's escape.

Don't leave me, pole!


Apart from that, I made myself a wallpaper that I'ld like to share with you.

Simplexity, complexity within simplicity.


simplexity by ~HaruXxX on deviantART

leave me alone to cry,
cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)