My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

wahaha.


Wahaha. Trying a new style of colouring =)

Apart from being sunburnt due to my oh-so-lalaly sensitive skin, I had lots of fun today during my school's Sport's Rehearsal. For the first time since the day we started marching, I actually used five different languages to say 'Left, left, right, left' and everybody beside was laughing 'till their teeth starting falling. Then the Librarians' Teacher Adviser, effing Madam Phoon, was like, "Arthur, stop that." x3056394856304968340 times. Damn annoying. XD. Like seriously, we were already at the back of the stadium, no one could hear us. Like why the hell not? Blehh. :P


Took this from the seat opposite the grandstand. Just love the clouds today xD. That and I see it everyday and still won't get bored of it.

Ahaha. After everybody's events, I was hanging with my lower sec's friends and singing to all the Japanese songs I had in my phone. I love my lower sec friends. So young and childish. Oh how I wish I could be two years younger and not be caught doing childish things like I always do. :D.

Oh well, sadly, I didn't take lots of pics today. Wasn't in the mood. Blahh, I'll just go shleep now. Niteeeeee~

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)