My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

sportsie


Carlmann with my pervertic smile. Always.

Sports day was this and that. Apart from standing under the blazing hawt sun for like, a long time, then having to serve the guests, teachers and some of the athletes with water and food. =(

At least I get a really dark tan..

..
..
..

Right. Red house got last again. T.T Oh well, at least we did our very best, didn't we? =) I don't feel like blogging now. I'm like super tired and all. And I really don't know why. I didn't do anything. Except running here and there. Carrying cartons and cartons of mineral water. Icy-Cold-MINEral-WATER. Swt. And more running! Yay! xD

I didn't take much pics. Wasn't in the mood and everybody didn't want to. =(


The other pervertic look I have. xD Oh, the girl is my bro's friend. =) Well, not sure she thinks of me as her friend or just 'Leonard's bro' xP


Me and Michelle's shoes xD. Michelle's the one on the left, of course :D


If I'm not mistaken, I think Adrian was trying to act cute and compare with mine. But Pik Yang has mine xD.

LOL I just remembered something. Someone in our gang said that I look like Hello Kitty, then Johann said Hello Kitty looks like me and I should be honoured. Lolwtfkitty. xD.

"No matter how you act, you'll be weird."
-Johann

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: See the last post's time of posting. That's the my day of birth =)

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)