My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

jo.


for dear jojo :D she asked me to make a pic of her and her bf =)

If you noticed, I changed the template a lil'. Now it's way simpler and making me laugh my ass off thinking about pico-technology. Cherng came up with the craziest idea. Pico-technology. Yes, you thought nano would be the end. Guess not, Pico is smaller. Nano is 10 to the power of negative 9. But PICO is 10 to the power of negative TWELVE! *inserts laugh*

Ideas ranges from GOLDTooth, replacing Bluetooth, to pico-bugs, having compressed food, air, water and everything else. XD. I'll ask Cherng to upload our convo. A really long one at that XD.

I'll try to post up as much things as I can :D.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)