My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not-exactly-100 truths about me.


Absolutely love this pic. It's morning. Not evening ;p.

Apart from not doing a single homework and recovering from my fever, I love not doing anything at all. XD. Life's good. But just full of factors that can change anytime just like being caught with your pants down. Bad example, I know.

Oo. Found another tag. It's kinda weird, though. Supposed to have 100 questions. xD

1. Real name: Arthur

2. Nickname: Arty / Potato / Thurr / Tek - Yea.. I have a lot xD.

3. Status: Who knows, eh? ;p

4. Zodiac sign: Libra-ness! Proud of it!

5. Male or Female: Male

6. Elementary: SJK(C)Kheow Bin

7. High school: WMS =)

8. College: I don't know..?

10. Hair color: Black. Asian. Sue me.

11. Long or short: Short. I don't fancy long hair :D

15. Are you health freak?: Kinda.

16. Height: I have no idea. :p

17. Do you like someone: Muah fwens. All of them make me feel good good hor? ;p

18. Do you like yourself: Apparently, I hate myself so bad. T.T

19. Piercings: They're like, flesh cutting thingys. xD

20. Tattoos: Fake tattoos, used to. :D

21. Righty or lefty: Proud to be KIDAL! :PP

22. First surgery: My jaw. Don't wanna talk about it. Painfulll.

23. First piercing: They cut flesh. It's disgusting, really.

24. First best friend: Zhen-Howe ;p

25. First award: Ugh.. Graduating from Q-Dees? LOL

26. First sport you joined: Badminton O.o

27. First pet: Sandy! He died. And my mum made up a story that he went to my aunty's place. XDD

28. First vacation: When I was sooo young, maybe baby. Went to Mines Wonderland :D

29. First concert: Mm. WMS 2004 school concert. Sad. Very sad, indeed.

30. First crush: Carmen. Lawl. Primary school. It's what they call 'Puppy Love'

Woahh. Missing 31-48.

CURRENTLY

49. Eating: Nuffin'

50. Drinking: Ugh. Saliva? LOL EWW.

Number 51 ish missing wei!

52. I'm about: to finish this tag.

Where's 53-54? XD

55. Waiting for: time to do my peka after this.

Eh what the 5657 is this XD

58. Want kids?: I want cute cute kids that's like, naturally smart, sporty and like, everything good! XD.

59. Want to get married?: To have kids! LOL xP

60. Careers in mind?: Graphic designer, Architect.

Where's 61 - 67. Eww. Gay. XD.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes: Eyessss.

69. Hugs or kisses: Hugs! Makes you feel good anytime anywhere.

70. Shorter or taller: Ahaha. I wonder.

It's getting annoying wei. 71 le.

72. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous ;p

73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Doesn't matter. xD

74. Sensitive or loud: Both.

75. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

"Where the hell is 76?" - Arty.

77. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER
78. Kissed a stranger: Hmm. Never, I think xD.

79. Drank bubbles: Love bubbles xD.

80. Lost glasses/contact: I need glasses.

81. Ran away from home: Nupe.

zz.. 82,83 missing as well

84. Broken somone's heart: Can't remember.

85. Been arrested: Ahaha. I'm so law-abiding ;p

86. Turned someone down: Yeaa.. Three times at that.

87. Cried when someone died: My grandmother T.T

88. Liked a friend: Yeaa. xD She was Carmen.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN
89. Yourself: Sometimes, when I feel nice about myself.

90. Miracles: A lil'.

91. Love at first sight: Ahaha yea ;p

92. Heaven: Yeap :)

93. Santa claus: Nah. Uber fake summore, I think ;p

94. Sex on the first date: Never really thought of it before.

95. Kiss on the first date: Nupe.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~
97. Is there one person you want to be
with right now?
- Ermm. Yea, I wanna hug him until I feel good.

98. Had more than one
boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
- Neba! XD

99. Do you believe in God?
- Yeap.

100. Post as 100 Truths about me

Taggggg. I tag everybody who reads this. ;p

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)