My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

rest


Ignore my fats XD.

Bleh. For some reason, I do a lot of surveys when I'm sad-ing. xD. Hmm. Another one today. And and, someone needs to tell me what to do when you're sad. =(

Last FRIEND you: (not including family)
1. Saw: Jie Cong and his sis xD
2. Talked to on the phone: Huey Ru
3. Text messaged: Jing Tao LOL
4. Ate with: Sarah Tan. O.O

Today:
1. I'm: having so many tuitions T.T
2. wearing: My first pair of board shorts and a T-shirt xD.
3. What were u doing 10 hours ago: Shleeping =)
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Missing Club and Society :(

Favorite:
1. Number(s): 2, 21, 10
2. Movie: Love stories =3

Currently:
1. Are you missing someone right now: Not really..
2. Mood: Sad =(
3. Wanting: Shleeping more.

Q&A:

Q: First thing you did this morning?
A: Look at my phone to check the time. 9:13:56AM. XD

Q: Favorite quote?
A: "It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked." - Philanthropist Warren Buffett

Q: What's bothering you right now?
A: Effing piano teacher.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Ugh. School?

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: Muah older bro. He's really mean to me. xD

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Only when I'm really really really sad. But not now, I'm still smiling.

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Sometimes when I'm really sad.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I have no idea. Ask my friend here, *pats air beside me*

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Whitee. With blue prints on it. ;p

Q: What were you doing at 12 last night?
A: Oh wow, I was just taking out the plug out of the socket of my comp.

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Last last year, I think. The year my Grandma passed away.

Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: Very fast. xD

Q: Take any vitamins?
A: Neba! That's why my fingers have these white things on it T.T

Q: What are you about to do?
A: Practice my piano. Blardy Grade 8 exam pieces so hard. xP

Q: Did you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?
A: Yeaa.

Q: Rate life as of right now... 0-10?
A: 2.5


Ugh. This pic is so nice. Has that, "It's okay, rest now" feeling. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)