My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, April 09, 2007

taggg


Häagen-Dazs has the best ice-cream ever. This is Belgium Chocolate. I posted a Green Tea one before. It's obviously good cause it costs like RM9.80 per scoop.

Hmm. I found a tag that I really liked. :D Apart from not completing my Chemistry and incorrect Peka report, I had a really tiring day. =(

Can you name 13 of ur friends that
you can think of right off the top of
your head? Don't read the questions
underneath until you write the names
of all 13 people. This is a lot
funnier if you actually randomly list
the names first. No cheating!

1. Peter Chan
2. Sabrina Cheong
3. Julian Cheong
4. Krystal Lee
5. Adrian Lee
6. Pang Yoong Jie
7. Kristy
8. Peak Sheng
9. Jia Meng
10. Huey Ru
11. Hsu-Cherng
12. Carlmann
13. Christopher

How did you meet 10?
- School. Since Form 1. =)

What would you do if you had never
met 1?
- I'd die. How can I live without my best friend?

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
- I'd seriously consider that. XDD

Have you ever seen 4 cry
- Yea. Once. She's a pretty strong girl =)

Do you think 10 is cute
- Yeap, pretty. Realllly pretty. She thinks she's ugly. O.O

How did you get to know 8?
- Form 1. Instrumental band. xP

Would you ever go on a date with
number 12?
- I might. My bro's pet sis. o.O

What's 7's Favorite colour?
- Pinkkk. XD. I wouldn't know, now would I?

What would you do if 6 confessed
he/she loves you?
- Then he'd be a gay penguin at that XD.

Fact about 9.
- Has a boyfriend. Blehh xD.

Who is 4 going out with?
- Hmm. She's kinda.. Anti-bf right now. lol ;p

Who is number 5 to you?
- Hmm. A friend. Used to think of him as a 'friend's brother' XD

Would you ever live with 13?
- He's in Australia..? LOL I WON'T MIND XPPP

Is 2 single?
- Hmm. Not sure. Ask her yourself la xD. Her link's there. -->

What do you think about 3?
- Sometimes nice, sometimes lame, sometimes even lamer. XD.

What's the best thing about number
8?
- Really.. Freaky jokes lol.

Favorite Memory with 6?
- Bear bear nods head! Pangkor Trip '06

What is 1,8,2,7's talent?
1 - He's readily to listen? He's not special :)
2 - She's kinda immature now. But still, she's nice :D
7 - Someone that I hang out with not everytime but usually if I'm stuck with no one T.T
8 - A guy. That plays drums and guitar. My mentor, I can say.

Do this tag if you want. I did it for the fun of it ^^


Ahaha. Slurpee 'Ice Cool' + Pepsi Twist = Uber niceee xD. It's green btw. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)