My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

arty


Funniest picture ever. I SWEAR I didn't do anything to it. LOL.


Hi. Yeap, just hi. High? Hie. Pie. Pai. Pi. π. 3.142. Okay, whatever.

Growing close to someone. Having a liking for something. Forming a bond with something, someone or anything. Growing fond of something that seems to be there everytime we need it, like our handphones for example. That's essential in life, isn't it? Having that special something to relate to. Or just plain needing it for having it serve its purposes.

We need what we need. We'd do anything to obtain that special need. Needs are things that we want, engraved with our selfishness. When you crave for attention, we'd search high and low for it, even annoying a few people in the process. We all have a purpose for doing things. A purpose for playing music, doing our homework, studying for that very important exam. But sometimes, you'd just feel lost, having forgotten our purposes that we had at the very beginning.

I lost my purpose. I forgot why I played music. Was it because I was forced to? Or was it because that the neighbourhood children started playing and so you should as well? Even if you didn't want to play in the first place, you'll grow a bond, a bond so strong that you'd wanna bring that big, black box with you everywhere. But ah, I don't mind playing piano, it's prolly the best thing that happened to me. Being able to play my favourite music without any worries at all. I could sit there for hours, and I don't have any care about the world anymore.

Recently, I lost my interest in bonds with people. Why have that special bond if it's not going to bring you any benefit? Why try so hard to get that person's attention when they're just going to ignore you? Or maybe I'm just not trying hard enough, to befriend, to make them talk to me, or just simply acknowledge my presence. Is it because I'm incapable of putting all the super-duper extra effort?

Ah, I don't know.

- - - - - Advertisement - - - - -

Hello everyone from The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac),

Our first T4YP production - TEN: THEATRICAL LIGHTNING STRIKES HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS for the 2008 Season is just around the corner. tickets are a mere RM10 (for students)!
Visit the T4YP blog: http://t4yp.wordpress.com for more information on T4YP.
Do also become a fan of T4YP on Facebook by going here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/T4YP-at-KLPac/38223115082

- - - - -

Length does not equal legitimacy!

All too often a green playwright takes a promising idea and then batters you over the head with it for two hours!
Many of these could become forceful 10-minute wonders!

Cue the Theatre for Young People (T4YP) SEASON OPENER...



The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac) presents:

TEN:
Theatrical Lightning Strikes Human Relationships

12 - 15 June 2008
Thurs - Sat @ 8.30pm | Sat & Sun @ 3pm | Sun @ 7pm
Pentas 2, KLPac
RM25 for Adults / RM10 for Students.
(Click here for location map and public transport options)


Featuring nine 10-minute plays ranging from the side-splitting work of Alan Ball (Six Feet Under) to the searing tension of Steven Sater (Spring Awakening) and the familiarity of local playwright Mark Beau de Silva (Ah Steve).

A delicious dose of drama for this generation's savvy audience accustomed to short, condensed drama. Raw, lean and contemporary, who says top-level theatre can't be miniature?!

Call (KLPac) 03-4047 9000 or (The Actors Studio @ BSC) 03-2094 9400 for tickets NOW!

www.klpac.com | T4YP.wordpress.com

Please help spread the word - thanks!

THE T4YP ENSEMBLE are Alfred Loh, Ani Juliana Ibrahim, Arthur Chia Tek, Farah Rani, Gadiy Lim, Gowri Paary, Hana Mazlan, Ivan Chan, Johann Oh, Kimberly Mehta, Marvin Wong, Oliver Peters, Sharon Lam, Iedil Tengku Alaudin, Ujval Sidhu-Brar.


T4YP 2008 SEASON - What Does It Mean To Be … Malaysian? (28 – 30 August) | Love & Beauty: The Sonnets of William Shakespeare (18 – 21 September) | Rumah Terbuka (October weekends) | Jalan Mati (No Exit) (13 – 16 November) | T4YP Sweatshop 2008 (15 & 16 November)

- - - - - Advertisement end- - - - -

Found a few funny cat pictures. xD

From Lolcats.com and Halolcat.com.







Lols. Raining now. Imma leave my comp. Bai. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)