My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

rawr

Sorry if my moodiness got to some of you. Really sorry.



Wahaha..? Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant opposite of KLPac yesterday. Not really nice food, but yeah, it served its purposes.

- - - - -


If only life could really be a dream, one with no worries, none at all. If only, if only, my life would be a dream. I'll probably cherish or I may not. I will still be alone, crushed by the disappointments of the dream, not having meet the expectations of our dreams would be. If only, life would be a dream.


Been feeling really down lately but I don't wanna talk about it. =) But thanks to Sharon, I'm feeling much better now. Found methods of making myself happier, (without the wrist cutting and pills swallowing), which I just wanna share with you. =)

(23:27) [sharonism]:
if next time you feel out of place, then just observe people
i do that sometimes
when i feel out of place, i just observe and be amused by people
(23:27) arthur.:
it's been a while since i'd cared about my surrounding.
been shutting off people a lot.
which i really shouldn't do.
(23:28) [sharonism]:
yeah
if you open up, you're opening yourself to plenty other possibilities


(23:04) [sharonism]: what i usually do is
i'd take time to think of what makes me happy
what defines me
and then i'll try to figure out what i can do to make myself a better person
what things i like about myself and what i don't


Oh-so-inspirational! Haha, had fun talking with her. I was really depressed at first, but talking to her really helped me a lot. =)

Thank all of those who tried to cheer me up. ;D

- - - - -


Yau Hui, I've put up the banner there. ;P

- - - - -


Sorry if my moodiness got into some of you.

Sorry.

Anyways, that aside. I've written posts about each and every rehearsal, but I don't think I can post them up here anymore. SORRY. XD

cheerioseets, arty.

Edit.

Tagged by Wei Jing. =)

RULES
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Just get a new one. But before that, Imma eat heaps of buckets of ice cream.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- I wish I would have enough courage to face myself.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- Peter's. He lost his handphone. =( Can't sms him anymore.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Prolly buy every single cute things that I can find.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- Sexy and nerdy at the same time.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Probably that someone will never show up at all.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Hire a professional assasin to kill the lover.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Yes! seeing other people laughing is probably the best thing that I can observe.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
- A sweet smile.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- A working man..? With a Masters in one hand and a bundle of cash in the other.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Everybody who's talked to me in the past 24 hours.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Nice. One word fits all.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- I_don't_know. I haven't thought that far yet.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Check my phone. LOL.

16. What song inspires you the most?
- Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one whom I'm more attracted to physically.

18. What type of people do you hate?
- Myself. Bossy and annoying.

19. List 5 people to tag.
- Anybody. =)

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)