My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

drool





I haven't been to the local clinic in a really really really long time. But omgash. It changed! Like, really. Bright yellow walls and a large LCD screen in the waiting room. But the receptionists still haven't changed. Unfriendly when you first walk in and talk to them. But friendly after you've met with the doctor.

Well, at least my fever's gone down already. Still having a really really sore throat and stuck nose and wondering when it will be unstuck. Blocknose. Square nose? Oh whatever. xD

And TEN! Wow, I mean, like, seriously a lot of people came for Ten. And I hope this many people would come for this afternoon's show and the evening one. But, Corliss and her friends are coming this afternoon and I just can't wait to see 'em. Last night, Nana and Pikky came for our evening show. Yay. ;)

I'd love to get Isaac, Jun Yu, Chow Siang, Joshua Mohan, Nana, Pikky and the 4 musketeerests' view on Ten and prolly post it up on the T4YP blog.

That and people love us. So you should totally come. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)