My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, June 27, 2008

This..

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you can not do
I believe I believe I believe
In you


..is very true.

But see, the problem is that even though you like doing what you'd like to do, that doesn't mean you're good at it, right? See, I like singing, but I can't fucking sing for nuts.

Would you still want to do what you like, after being criticized by people who don't care shit about your dreams? Do you really? I guess some do. Some people just don't care about what people think about them, but I'm not like that. I wish I could be though, so I can be the most insensitive bastard in this world.

Why bother auditioning for something that you'd want to do, but not capable of? I don't know, really. Is the fame that you seek? Or just that extra attention? Most probably it's your passion.

Bleh.

As requested by Keith.

Hi, I'm Arthur and I'm a fucking pussy.

Happy?


I'm starting to dislike Keith. Sorry Jing. I put "i wish you would hug me and never let go." in my Personal Message on MSN and he messages me. It's like adding oil to fire. My day's already so bad and there he goes calling me pussy for some reason.


(18:30)
KeithX: i wish you would hug me and never let go.
sounds so pussy

(18:30)
arthuir.: well fuck off.

(18:30)
KeithX: lol u think u can make me angry with that F word?

(18:30)
arthuir.: who want to make you angry.
>.>;;

(18:30)
KeithX: who? damn, u r asking stupid Q
the answer is
YOU

(18:30)
arthuir.: well shut up.

(18:31)
arthuir.: people got their issues.

(18:31)
KeithX: i cant shut up

(18:31)
arthuir.: if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything.

(18:31)
KeithX: lol pussy got issues?

(18:31)
arthuir.: >.>;;

(18:31)
arthuir.: i got insult you meh?

(18:32)
KeithX: oh no u insult my mum
and my dad, my dog, my shit , my urine too

(18:32)
arthuir.: i didn't even say shit about them.
so stop accusing me before i really do.

(18:32)
KeithX: like i said, u forgot
well go ahead
caz u already did

(18:33) You have just sent a nudge.

(18:33)
arthuir.: oops.
sorry.

(18:33)
KeithX: no need send nudge

(18:33)
arthuir.: but then again.
people accidently pressed la.
bleh.
why you so emo today.

(18:33)
KeithX: haha pussy say sorry

(18:33)
arthuir.: wth. >.>;;

(18:33)
KeithX: oh i m emo yea i am SUPER EMO
why don spend some time go exercise?
before u get old and become like boon sia

(18:34)
arthuir.: well i'm sorry but boon sia's a really nice person.

(18:34)
KeithX: i don think u get it
caz ur body size = his body size

(18:34)
arthuir.: not really.
go spray your eyes or sth.

(18:34)
KeithX: haha

(18:35)
KeithX: well mybe not really
but there is 1 thing for sure
u 2
are OBESE

(18:35)
KeithX: u know? fat in simpler way

(18:35)
arthuir.: oops, i'm sorry to say that my BMI < 24 ;P

(18:35)
KeithX: wow
SO FUNNY
i didnt knw pussy can make such a joke

(18:35)
arthuir.: well, pussies have issues.

(18:35)
KeithX: that was last time, when u r young
now

(18:36)
KeithX: cehck again
omg
OBESE

(18:36)
KeithX: i not sure bout u, maybe u tried ur best, and after months of exercise, Oh great! i lose 1 KG

(18:37)
arthuir.: well don't be stupid.
i lost 18kg.
>.>;;

(18:37)
KeithX: wow
18kh
kg
i don think so
it shud be
18g

(18:37)
arthuir.: well shut up.

(18:37)
KeithX: not kg

(18:37)
arthuir.: not for you to comment.

(18:37)
KeithX: i love commenting

(18:37)
arthuir.: you're such an ass la.
=(

(18:37)
KeithX: yea i m ass
i AM ASS
omg now only u know?
whhy don spend time go jogging
so u can look *thinner*
wear some loose shirts too
so ppl cant see ur stomach
and ppl sure think u pregnant

(18:40)
KeithX: nth to say already, ah maybe u busy practising now, to try ur best lost 1kg
bye pussy

(18:40)
KeithX is now Offline

I wasn't replying cause I didn't wanna cause more trouble. Sigh.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)