My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, June 20, 2008

cv



Sigh. I know I haven't been blogging lately. No, seriously. I feel really guilty now. ;D

Can anyone tell me what to blog about? Apart from my really really really boring life?

And I don't have a solo part anymore. I think I don't, but I'm not sure whether I do or not. It's really really really confusing. With a lot of really's and very's. It's becomes veally confucious-ing.

Anyways, I'm going to audition for Short + Sweet this Sunday. It's practically almost the same thing like Ten. 10 short plays 10 minutes long each? I don't know much about it. All I know is that it's coming from Australia and it's happening in M'sia for the first time. That's all I know.

That and I'm required to write a 'Resume' or a Curriculum Vitae. And it's really bothering me. It doesn't even reach half a page. Joy. I've got to prepare a potrait photo of me, which is yet to be done. So I tak tau. I haven't even chose a monologue yet. GAH.

Okay, I need to sleep. Sleep is all I need. And homework, of course. I don't need much of the latter. ;D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)